s/v Free Luff
OCG Founding Members circa 2005
Where is Free Luff now?
2002 Fountaine Pajot Athena 38
- LOA: 38′
- Beam: 20′ 8″
- Draft: 3′ 1″
- Displacement: 9000 lbs. dry weight. Now, with all our cruising gear and fully loaded down? About 15,000 lbs.
- Sail Area: 914 sq. ft.
- Engines: Twin 18-H.P. Yanmars
- Water: 180 gal.
- Fuel: 40 gal.
- 4 private double cabins, or at least there used to be
- 2 heads, one composting
- Goiot Electric windlass, 3 anchors
- 10′ Walker Bay hard dinghy with RIB collar, sail kit and Torqeedo 1003 electric motor
- Spectra Ventura 150 Watermaker
- CD stereo, VHF radio, GPS, auto pilot, chartplotters, AIS, radar, Satellite comms
- 2500-watt inverter for AC appliances
- 12-volt DC refrigerator
- Fixed, aluminum frame bimini